I am a PhD student specialising in the cognitive biases associated with childhood anxiety. I am keen to get as much applied experience alongside my research as possible. I wondered if you knew of any opportunities for me to gain some experience? 

Some students apply to work as Healthcare Assistants on a sessional basis in inpatient settings to get some experience of working with children and young people with mental health needs. 

Contact Us

If you have any questions please email us at:

[email protected]

Disclaimer Policy


Sign up for our NEWSLETTER

and we will keep you up to date with news and information twice a term.


en EN ar AR nl NL fr FR de DE pl PL ru RU es ES

Follow Us

Join the conversation on our social channels.



Twitter 128







Facebook 128